Revision as of 11:34, 27 November 2007 by Co224.cam.ac.uk (Talk | contribs) (→Date and Time: Transfer time from Eclipse DemoCamps main page here.)
Thai Silk Southwark 94-95 Isabella Street London SE1 8DA
Date and Time
Tuesday 11th December (17:00-20:00)
Sanjeet Matharu, Symbian firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Mark Dickson & Julian Holmes, Eclipse Process Framework (Tooling and Method Content)
- Ashish Thandavan & David Johnson [ACET Centre, University of Reading], g-Eclipse (Access Grid infrastructures from Eclipse)
- Cinly Ooi, Experience in using Eclipse to facilitate batch processing of functional magnetic resonance images at the Brain Mapping Unit.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Thibaut Rouffineau, Symbian
- Cinly Ooi, Brain Mapping Unit, U of Cambridge (co224_AT_cam.ac.uk)
- Anu Anand, JPMorgan
- Neil Bartlett, Freelance Consultant (njbartlett at gmail d0t com)
- Mark Dickson, Xansa
- Julian Holmes, Unified Process Mentors
- Ashish Thandavan, University of Reading
- David Johnson, University of Reading
- C. Walker