Difference between revisions of "LocationTech/October30 2012"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
Latest revision as of 08:57, 2 November 2012
This is the monthly meeting for the LocationTech Steering Committee.
Time and Location
October 30, 2012
Minutes were distributed via. the Steering Committee mailing list.
- The Eclipse Foundation board has unanimously given their blessing to LocationTech to include Apache 2.0 in the list of licenses. Proposed: A motion to update the bylaws to add Apache 2.0
- Jody Garnett has been approved as the LocationTech Technology PMC lead.
- Press release, Media, Blog campaigns
- Set specific date
- Identify participants
- Architecture committee, Marketing committee
- Identify representatives & schedule first meetings
- Discuss & decide on Location Intelligence proposal
- FOSS4G/FOSS4G NA updates
- Infrastructure status update
- Project proposals/creation update
- Industry survey
- Guest invitations update
This meeting is for the Steering Committee only. Please propose topics via. the general discussion list.
The following are the current Steering Committee:
- Andrew Ross - Eclipse Foundation
- Xavier Lopez - Oracle
- Craig Statchuk - IBM
- Eddie Pickle - OpenGeo
PLEASE NOTE: once we reach 25 committers and 10 participating members will will hold elections and complete the Steering Committee. For every 5 Strategic members, we add 1 more participating and committer representative.