Skip to main content
- Java package names should start with org.eclipse.linuxtools.<subproject>
- Properly hide internal classes in internal packages. The internal classes should go into org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.<subproject> namespace. Private packages should not be exported by the bundles unless marked as x-internal.
- View, editor and so on ids in plugin.xml should be in the form "org.eclipse.linuxtools.*"
- Public source code should be commented with proper javadoc. Project settings should be setup to warn developers about that.
- Project's web site should be enhanced by a new section for the subproject.
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.