Installing and Running
- Kura depends on several Linux packages available in the Raspbian repository. These packages are:
- hostapd - Services for access point management.
- bind9 - Services for DNS management.
- isc-dhcp-server - Set of tools for managing a DHCP server.
- iw - Set of wireless tools.
- monit - System monitoring service.
- dos2unix - Tool for converting files written in Windows to Linux format.
- telnet - user interface to the TELNET protocol.
- Each of these packages is available in the Raspbian repository and can be installed via:
sudo apt-get install <package_name>
- Download correct .deb you need from Download Page
- To install Kura, copy the Debian package to the Raspberry pi (ex: /tmp).
- Install Kura 1.3.0 by running:
sudo dpkg -i kura_1.3.0_raspberry-pi-2-nn_installer.deb
- Once installation is complete, Kura can be started by restarting the Raspberry or:
sudo /etc/init.d/kura start
- The status of Kura can be monitored by viewing the log file (ex: tail -f /var/log/kura.log).