Revision as of 11:34, 26 May 2016 by Contact.benjamin-cabe.com (Talk | contribs)
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
kura (noun) tank, container. (via the Maori dictionary)
Eclipse Kura aims at offering a Java/OSGi-based container for M2M applications running in service gateways. Kura provides or, when available, aggregates open source implementations for the most common services needed by M2M applications. Kura components are designed as configurable OSGi Declarative Service exposing service API and raising events. While several Kura components are in pure Java, others are invoked through JNI and have a dependency on the Linux operating system.
Projects Using Kura
- Documentation on building and running Kura
- Kura versioning
- Kura upgrade process
- Use of jdeb in Kura
- Release Process
- Downloads, including Debian packages, for Kura can be found here.
- Kura source code can be found at the Eclipse Github Kura repository.
- The source code can be cloned from the repository on the command line with:
git clone https://github.com/eclipse/kura.git
- Documentation on building and running can be found here.