Welcome to the Jetty Documentation Wiki. Jetty is an an open-source project providing an HTTP server, HTTP client, and javax.servlet container. The Jetty Wiki provides information about getting started with Jetty, tutorials, feature guides, FAQs, help with troubleshooting, and more.
Simply click on a tab to find the information you are interested in. The information in each tab is:
- Getting Started
- Downloading, installing, and starting Jetty.
- Feature Guides
- Feature guides discuss different ways to use Jetty, how to use debuggers, how to use build tools and the Eclipse platform with Jetty. These documents also discuss a variety of modules that have been put into Jetty.
- Longer examples to teach various concepts.
- How Tos
- Concise answers to specific technical questions are found in the How To documents.
- Information about Jetty architecture, Jetty XML syntax, javadoc, etc.
- The FAQs answer general questions such as how to access the mail lists, IRC, and the blogs, discusses known bugs, and so on.
- These documents provide help with issues you may encounter using Jetty.
- These documents are geared for developers who are contributing code to the Jetty project. Topics such as Jetty coding standards, how to access Jetty source code, how to build from source, etc., are covered here.