This page describes the discussions and requirements for the meta-model of JWT. Based on the existing meta-model of AgilPro we will summarize all wishes, extensions etc. on this page.
An important part is JWT metamodel's extensibility.
This document File:AgilPro MetamodelDescription.pdf describes the metamodel of AgilPro as it is today (2007-02-21). This document will be the basis for discussions on all working groups who have requirements on the meta-model.
JWT metamodel comparisons
Comparison with other metamodels
A comparison with other meta-models as a result of an evaluation can be found in the following document: File:EvaluationExistingMetamodels.pdf.
Metamodel and XPDL 1.0
The document File:AgilPro Metamodel.pdf describes an initial revision of the document comparing the JWT/AgilPro metamodel with the XPDL 1.0 schema. It covers all the XPDL elements as well as the Bonita engine vendor specific extensions.
Metamodel and BPMN
Please find under File:Comparison JWT BPMN v0 3.pdf a document describing the differences between the JWT Metamodel on the one hand and BPMN on the other.
Sources and contributors
List of requirements
- JWT2BPMN transformation : being able to store
JWT metamodel extension
Goals of JWT metamodel extension (consolidated)
- allow JWT metamodel to be extended
- 1. for JWT developers (ex. allow complex metadata, using static EMF for performances)
- 2. for users : as easily as possible (ex. without writing java code, using dynamic EMF for ease of use, using simple concepts ex. a property map)
- in multiple orthgonal ways (ex. "typed" extensions), so different extensions with different aims and features can coexist, and each of them can be easily found and distinguished by their management code and business logic
- 3. IN A SECOND TIME (more complex, several consequences, see further) provide ways to manage consistency of all typed extensions