Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Updates on current work
- JSON Editor
- npm and bower contribution
- Chrome Dev. Tools
- Extension points for extending/replacing JSDT editor functionality
Gorkem Ercan Max Andersen Ilya Victor Alexey Kazakov Alina Adalberto Victor Denis Golovin
- JSON Editor waiting on CQs to conclude
- npm/bower work is progressing
- expect a demo end of next week.
- nvm is also tested and we handle some of the cases discovered during testing
- Chrome debug protocol seems to be the de-facto standard
- Chrome dev. tools for Java will be able to provide debugging for most platforms/browsers but Firefox
- Start working on chrome dev. tools to explore if it fits JSDT requirements.
- Denis/Max will create the GitHub repo to do this early work - https://github.com/maxandersen/chromedevtools
- Draft proposal for extending JSDT editor functionality possibly next week.