Difference between revisions of "JGit/New and Noteworthy/3.1"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 17:21, 24 September 2013
- Move ArchiveCommand into standard porcelain API
- Add path option to StatusCommand
- ResetCommand: Allow reset on unborn branch when ref not specified
- Add tgz, txz and tbz2 archive formats
- Add long filename, large file, and non-ASCII filename support to TarFormat
- Make sure checkout is not deleting folders outside the working tree
- Implement TransportLocal.open(URIish), this can be used for listing remote refs for a repository on the file system without having a local repository.
- Enable LsRemoteCommand to work without local repository
- Make gc a public command
- Use a bucket sort for PackReverseIndex, this improves performance of creating a reverse pack index by a factor of 3.
Build and Release Engineering
- Update build to use Tycho 0.18
- Update to Jetty 7.6.11.v20130520
- Update to Orbit Kepler SR1 release R20130827064939
- Update build to use CBI jarsigner plugin
4 Bugs and 2 enhancement requests were closed
The following 5 developers worked on this release of JGit:
Matthias Sohn, Robin Rosenberg, Robin Stocker, Shawn Pearce, Tomasz Zarna