IoT Playground ECE 2017
This page is for organizing the Eclipse IoT Playground at EclipseCon Europe 2017.
- 1 IoT Playground at EclipseCon Europe 2017
- 2 Committee
- 3 Proposals
IoT Playground at EclipseCon Europe 2017
We are having an IoT Playground at EclipseCon Europe this year, and encourage you to participate!
The IoT Playground allows everyone to show what they are doing. Anyone can play! Present your IoT-related hardware, software, tools, and gadgets, and show how you are designing, building, and using IoT. Hands-on activities will help attendees learn, share, and show off a bit. So pack your latest IoT toy, and hang out at the Playground.
Space is limited, so please submit by the September 15 deadline, and include as much information as possible (title, description, hands-on activities, connection with Eclipse or open source, etc.) Participants will be chosen by Friday, September 22, or earlier if we fill up.
Playground stations include a rectangular table, chair, power, and access to wired Internet. There should be enough space for a small pull-up banner for each station. If you need anything more, such as extra space or technical equipment, we will try to provide it. Please include this information in your Description section below.
- Philippe Krief
- Benjamin Cabé
- Robert Hoettger
Contact the committee at email@example.com.
|When:||Wednesday, October 25, 2016, 12:30 - 20:00 (Setup time 10:45 - 12:15)|
|What:||A place to show off what you are doing with IoT — hardware, software, tools, gadgets, demos, programming challenges, or anything else that is fun and IoT-related|
|How:||Add your info to this page by Friday, September 15|
|Who:||Playground participants must be registered conference attendees|
Questions? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add your info to the list below, and include
- A "catchy" or interesting Title
- The full name and email address for the Leader(s)
- Links to web pages, images, etc. in the Description
- Also in the Description, include
- Information about what the participants will see, do, or learn
- Any special requirements for space, equipment, longer setup time, etc.
- Extra credit! We will need logos, photos, etc. for all accepted entries. Get ahead of the game and email image files now to email@example.com.