IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly call minutes
The Machine-to-Machine Industry Working Group is holding weekly calls on Tuesday at 9amET.
Participation to these calls is restricted to members of the IWG, but the minutes are public.
The meetings are held via teleconference. The regular call-in numbers are shown below (if possible, please used caller paid numbers). There are a few local / toll-free dial in numbers, but you may want to setup a SIP client on your computer if possible.
- North America 1-866-569-4992
- Germany 49-692-2224-6059
- France 33-(0)-17-070-8535
- UK 0800-033-7806
- Switzerland 41-44-580-2115
- Sweden 46-85-063-8386
- Italy 003-902-3604-8268
Participant conference extension: 713, then enter pin 68764
SIP clients can call firstname.lastname@example.org, then enter pin 68764.
January 28, 2014
- Introduction of all the project leaders so they know each other and the projects
- Q&A on the Eclipse project creation process to make sure everyone is moving forward with their project.
- Identification of future points of collaboration
January 14, 2014
- IoT events for the beginning of 2014:
- Eclipse M2M to Eclipse IoT rebranding: actions, planning
- Demos on the website
- EclipseCon 2014 Burlingame: MQTT interop day, …
- Marco Carrer
- Ian Skerrett
- Benjamin Cabé
- Discussion on potential events
- Eurotech will present Kura during IoT Day in Grenoble
- Marco will see if Eurotech ppl from London are interested in attending FOSDEM in Brussels Feb 1-2.
Project leads sync call
- Benjamin and Ian will coordinate with project leads to invite them to the call in two weeks time to share progress and experiences with the Eclipse process