IoT Working Group Meeting
A meeting of the Eclipse IoT community and IoT enthusiasts. Join us this day long session to learn about IoT and share your thoughts on the requirements for building an Internet of Things based on open source and open standards.
- When: October 23, 2017, 9:00am - 16:30
- Where: EclipseCon Europe, Ludwigsburg, Germany
- This WG meeting is co-located with [Europe Unconference] in Ludwigsburg, Germany. Attendees will need to register for the Unconference and if attending EclipseCon Europe
- Session coordinators: Ian Skerrett, Benjamin Cabé
9:00 - 10:30 Project Updates / New Project Introduction
Each project will spend 10 minutes updating on their current status. The update should include:
- Project Overview: Short (1 slide) reminder about your project functionality. This is for people who are be new.
- Project stats: tell us how well your project is doing. Number of download, number of contributors, number of bugs opened, number of mailing list subscribers, etc.
- Project plan: when is the next release and what are the key features.
- Key Challenges: What challenges/issues are you having?
- Collaboration Opportunities: Where do you see potential for collaboration with other Eclipse IoT projects or other communities.
- Eclipse SmartHome, Kai Kreuzer, Deutsche Telekom
- Eclipse Kura, David Woodard, Eurotech
- Eclipse Edje, Fred Rivard, MicroEJ
- Eclipse ioFog, Kilton Hopkins, IOTRACKS
- Eclipse hawkBit, Michael Hirsch, Bosch SI
- Eclipse Che, Brad Micklea, Codenvy
- New Project Introduction
- Eclipse Ditto, Michael Hirsch, Bosch SI
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 11:30 Invited Speakers
- LWM2M Update, Joaquin Prado
- Eclipse Vert.x, Julien Viet (unavailable to attend)
- TimescaleDB, Ajay Kulkarni
11:30 - 13:00 Collaboration Topics / Open Whiteboard
- Eclipse IoT Testbeds, Benjamin Cabé, Eclipse Foundation
- Eclipse IoT Marketplace, Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation
- Open discussion