Revision as of 13:01, 10 March 2016 by Contact.benjamin-cabe.com (Talk | contribs) (→Collaboration Topics)
The Eclipse IoT Working Group will host a face to face meeting at EclipseCon NA 2016.
All Eclipse IoT Working Group members are invited to attend. If you are not a member, please contact email@example.com for an invitation.
Time and Location
Thursday, March 10, 2016
- Each project will spend 10 minutes updating on their current status. The update should include:
- Project Overview: Short (1 slide) reminder about your project functionality. This is for people who might be new.
- Project stats: tell us how well your project is doing. Number of download, number of contributors, number of bugs opened, number of mailing list subscribers, etc.
- Project plan: when is the next release and what are the key features.
- Key Challenges: What challenges/issues are you having?
- Collaboration Opportunities: Where do you see potential for collaboration with other Eclipse IoT projects or other communities.
- Kura - David Woodard
- Hono - Kai Hudalla and Henryk Konsek
- Paho - James Sutton
- Vorto - Olaf Weinmann
- hawkBit - Michael Hirsch
- Integration points with Project Hono
- how can Eclipse projects like Kura and Vorto
- Sirius / IoT
- Project web sites and community outreach
- Please add to this list any topic you would like to discuss during the meeting