Install TPTP with Update Manager
Revision as of 09:28, 4 April 2011 by Jcayne.ca.ibm.com (Talk | contribs) (→Install TPTP)
This page lists the steps to install a TPTP 4.6.2 (for Galileo) or 4.7.2 (for Helios) in an Eclipse workbench using update manager.
- 1. Start Eclipse.
- 2. Open Update Manager under Help > Install New Software...
- 3. Select Galileo (for Eclipse 3.5) or Helios (for Eclipse 3.6) from the Work with drop down list.
- 4. Check Test and Performance and select the Next button to verify the installation details.
- 5. In the Install dialog, select the Next button to start the installation.
- 6. Accept the license agreement(s) and select Finish to start the installation.
- 7. Select Yes when requested to restart Eclipse.
Verify your installation
- A quick way to verify your TPTP installation is to make sure a Profile button is available after restart of Eclipse workbench.
←Back to Profile with TPTP - plug-in development page