First IWG Symposium in Boston on Wed March 27th
The first IWG symposium will take place in Boston during EclipseCon 2013.
- Date: March Wed 27th
- Time: 13:30 - 16:00
- Room: Beacon Hill 2 & 3
Status of each IWG (please add your name if you can present a status about your IWG)
- Auto IWG: ???
- LocationTech: Andrew Ross
- Long-Term Support: Andrew Ross/ Paul Lipton
- M2M: ???
- Polarsys: Gaël Blondelle
Submit a presentation
Please add your presentation in the below list and follow the template
Presentation proposal: Polarsys technology domains and Innovations
- IWG: Polarsys
- Presenters: Dominique Toupin, Pierre Gaufillet, Benoît Langlois
- Abstract: short introduction to the technology domains covered by Polarsys. Roadmap and demonstration of Polarsys IDE. Upcoming innovations in PolarSys.
- Duration: 15min.
Please add your name to the list if you plan to attend:
- Gaël Blondelle (Obeo - Polarsys spokesperson)
- Pierre Gaufillet (Airbus - Polarsys chairman)
- Benoît Langlois (Thales - Polarsys steering committee)
- Dominique Toupin (Ericsson - Polarsys steering committee)