I-Card Service Core
Revision as of 14:23, 23 May 2008 by Paul.socialphysics.org (Talk | contribs) (→Service)
Core API of the I-Card Service.
- Status: available since 1.0M6
- Language: Java
- Packaging: JAR
- No currently planned features
- Support for "card selector" UIs such as those embedded within HBX or in ISS Client UI. Relies on I-Card Selector Service for matching cards with policies.
- Retrieval where possible of one or more Digital Identity that satisfy the policy of relying sites and systems
- Support for RSS and other data channels between the agent and a relying system
- Support services related to HTML scraping (e.g. in HBX)
- Support services related to HTML form filling (e.g. in HBX)
- Support for i-card management (i.e. create/update/delete)