I-Card Service Core
Revision as of 09:44, 25 June 2007 by Sergey.parityinc.net (Talk | contribs) (→Service)
Provides API with I-Card related services to "client" components, such as RPPS Web App and ISS client UI.
- Status: available since M0.6
- Language: Java
- Packaging: JAR
- No currently planned features
- Support for "card selector" UIs such as those embedded within HBX or in ISS Client UI. Relies on I-Card Selector Service for matching cards with policies.
- Retrieval where possible of one or more Digital Identity that satisfy the policy of relying sites and systems
- Support for RSS and other data channels between the agent and a relying system
- Support services related to HTML scraping (e.g. in HBX)
- Support services related to HTML form filling (e.g. in HBX)
- Support for i-card management (i.e. create/update/delete)
- Has been tested on WinXP and Linux