|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
Welcome to the Hudson Continuous Integration Server Wiki. This Wiki Serves as the home of the ongoing Hudson documentation process. Content here is being slowly migrated over from the existing hudson-ci.org wiki, so please be patient.
Much of this wiki has been ported over from the original Hudson-ci wiki used by the Java.net project. So please acknowledge the hard work of all of the authors who have contributed to this material though that route.
Getting Started with Hudson
The Hudson Book
- The Hudson Book - A complete reference guide available on-line in html and pdf formats
Wiki pages on Using Hudson
Hudson Plugin Development
- Information for Hudson Developers, Committers and Contributors
- Getting involved with the community
- Third party libraries used by Hudson
Articles and Features
- JavaOne 2011 OnSite - An inteview with Winston Prakash and Susan Duncan about Hudson on the JavaOne DemoGrounds (4:58)
- JavaOne 2011 - Hudson What's New and Next (coming soom)
This section of the wiki deals with the future plans for Hudson under Eclipse.
- Hudson Feature Planning
- Better Job Coordination
- Job Templates
- Long Term Build History
- Library Cleanup
The Migration to Eclipse
This section of the Wiki deals with the ongoing migration process from the hudson-ci.org and java.net infrastructures into the mixed eclipse.org + java.net infratructure of the future.