Revision as of 13:23, 15 August 2014 by Ptrevithick.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
The heart of the Higgins project is an active client called a "selector"--a personal identity manager based on the information card metaphor. This project also includes code for identity services of two kinds: code to enable sites to rely on information cards and code to allow sites to issue information cards.
- Selector Overview - code for selector active clients
- Identity Services Overview - code for relying and issuing sites
- Higgins 1.0 - first release
- 3rd Party Solutions built on 1.x code
- Packages are mid-level packages of components used to create the above solutions
- Components are lower-level building blocks