Revision as of 12:08, 27 August 2009 by Bwalker.parityinc.net (→1.1M7 (Stable) - Target date: 25-Aug-09)
1.1M7 (Stable) - Build completed on 25-Aug-09
- All 1.1M7 items For more information about some of these, see below.
- 273328 Create new downloads page (1832) - DONE .
- We have the completed page deployed here on the Higgins page.
- For M7 we are going to focus on fully defining the Windows GTK version.
- 284462 convert mockup to new downloads page - DONE
- 282699 PHP Components pages - deferred to M8
- Propose we just make static updates to this new download page here and integrate this page to the website. There will be some solutions that may not be ready by M7 to support this (e.g. AIR selector) and we will just gray out those rows on the table.
GTK Selector 1.1-Win
Coded and checked in:
- 282693 Use standard Higgins HBX (1980) - DONE
- 273315 Build Higgins Selector Switch connector for GTK selector (1889) - DONE
- 273316 Merge all Higgins Selector Switch connectors (AIR, Cardspace, GTK) into HSS (1890) - DONE
- 282529 Implement support for CardSync Web App within I-Card Service per  - DONE
- 282528 Implement CardSync Web App RESTful binding on Higgins Server per  - DONE
- The code for this is completed, but have not checked into Higgins yet due to jersey and jaxb libs aren't approved by eclipse. Using Azigo developers landing site to hold the download for this code.
- 273321 For future variants: Port HSS to OSX and Linux. (1765) - DONE
- 282517 Split the shared tcpserver project into multiple projects (1772) - DONE - working on merging code to check into Higgins.
- 282720 Update GTK Selector 1.1-Win wiki page -WIP
- 282525 Adapt Local I-Card Service (LICS) to use CardSync Web App per  (2004, 2007, 2008) - DONE
- 244073 Add WS-Trust 1.3 support - DONE - working on getting checked into Higgins
- 227044 Add SOAP 1.2 support - DONE - working on getting checked into Higgins
- This work is done - but ran into issue with WS Security spec message mode. WS IT framework does not support the protocol as extension for WS Security. We will need to create a seperate ticket for this for M8. Reference this OSIS test spec
- Would also need to create tickets for STS sever upgrade for SOAP 1.2 and WSTrust 1.3. This should be done for M8