1.1M7 (Stable) - Target date: 24-July-09
- All 1.1M7 items For more information about some of these, see below.
- 273328 Create new downloads page (1832) - WIP - Working on getting the various solutions to build in support of new solutions page mockup design.
- We have a template page deployed here
- This needs further modification to account for phased updates of the content that will occur on this page. Initially we are going to focus on fully defining the Windows GTK version.
- 282699 PHP Components pages
- Propose we just make static updates to this new download page here and integrate this page to the website. There will be some solutions that may not be ready by M7 to support this (e.g. AIR selector) and we will just gray out those rows on the table.
GTK Selector 1.1-Win
Coded but not yet checked in:
- 282693 Use standard Higgins HBX (1980)
- 273315 Build Higgins Selector Switch connector for GTK selector (1889)
- 273316 Merge all Higgins Selector Switch connectors (AIR, Cardspace, GTK) into HSS (1890)
- 282529 Implement support for CardSync Web App within I-Card Service per  - DONE
- 282525 Adapt Local I-Card Service (LICS) to use CardSync Web App per  (2004) - this is currently still work in progress- we are testing currently
- 282528 Implement CardSync Web App RESTful binding on Higgins Server per  - DONE
- The code for this is completed, but have not checked into Higgins yet due to jersey and jaxb libs aren't approved by eclipse
- 282720 Update GTK Selector 1.1-Win wiki page - May need to work with Andy on this and Azigo team to write up developer perspective.
- 273321 For future variants: Port HSS to OSX and Linux. (1765) - this is currently work in progress.
- 282517 Split the shared tcpserver project into multiple projects (1772) - needs to be moved in to complete by late July
- 244073 Add WS-Trust 1.3 support - DONE.
- 227044 Add SOAP 1.2 support - DONE
- This work is done - but ran into issue with WS Security spec message mode. WS IT framework does not support the protocol as extension for WS Security. We will need to create a seperate ticket for this for M8. Reference this OSIS test spec
- Would also need to create tickets for STS sever upgrade for SOAP 1.2 and WSTrust 1.3. This should be done for M8