Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Graphical Modeling Framework/Ecosystem
|Update Site releases milestones|
|Mailing List • Newsgroup • IRC|
| GMF Notation: View CVS repo|
This page is intended to show what organizations are using GMF in product development, those who offer consulting and/or training on GMF, and those who contribute to GMF. Feel free to add your own links to this page.
- University of Mannheim: Chair for Software Engineering
Products built on GMF
- Provider : Obeo
- License : commercial
- Description :
Obeo Designer is a software factory built on the top of Eclipse, GMF and Acceleo. It helps software designers to improve their productivity by using specialized diagrams, source code generators and a model / source code traceability system. Obeo designer can be used to industrialise several platforms : J2EE (Struts, Hibernate, EJB, ...), .Net, PHP, RCP, and custom frameworks.
- Kind of modeler(s) : Cinematic, Entity, SOA, RCP
- Web Site :
Bonita Open Solution
- Provider : Bonitasoft
- License : GPLv2
- Description : An intuitive and powerful solution to build process based applications
- Kind of modeler(s) : BPMN
- License : EPL
- Description : A deep-modeling domain-specific language workbench
- Kind of modeler(s) : Deep-modeling
- Web Site :
Training and Consulting on GMF
- Training :
- Learning GMF
- EMF, GMF and Acceleo
- Consulting :
- Consulting on all Eclipse Modeling Project
- Realization on request of GMF modelers and/or Acceleo generators
- Countries :
- Web site : http://www.obeo.fr/pages/services/
This section is to point to various projects in the community created to enhance/improve on GMF.
- gmftools This project offers a collection of development tools, extensions to the runtime library and extensions to the code generator of the Graphical Modeling Framework
- eugenia EuGENia is a tool that automatically generates the .gmfgraph, .gmftool and .gmfmap models needed to implement a GMF editor from a single annotated Ecore metamodel.