Google Summer of Code 2019 Ideas
Please see our main Google Summer of Code page for participation information.
Any issue listed as helpwanted is a potential GSoC project idea.
Here are some of the most recently identified helpwanted issues:
- bug 543787 TreeMasterValidationInitiator deletes siblings of the notifier on remove
- bug 543663 Ctrl+E popup should use dialog font
- bug 543623 Correct indentation slow for very large files (> 10k lines)
- bug 543402 Use Objects.equals(...) and Objects.hashCode(...)
- bug 543360 "Finding differences" message should be on editor and not be a popup
- bug 543293 Deprecate org.eclipse.jface.util.Util#hashCode in favor of Objects.hashCode
- bug 543283 toCamelCase command
- bug 543263 Update API Tools icons to png files instead of Gifs
- bug 543217 Feature view - Allow to see all plug-ins included in a feature
- bug 542987 Replace 'http' with 'https' for all Eclipse links in code base
- bug 542790 Copy/Paste (CTRL+C/CTRL+V) on the tree does not match user expectation
- bug 542762 Use less margins in MANIFEST.MF editor
A complete list is available here.
Example Project idea
Description of the Example Project idea with links to more information, bugs, and other useful content.
Specific work that this could involve includes:
- Bullet list of specific
Possible mentors: Somebody Mentor