Google Summer of Code 2010 Ideas
Revision as of 07:21, 5 February 2010 by Mariot.chauvin.obeo.fr (create soc 2010 ideas page)
- Be creative
- Be specific: what do you want to be implemented
- If you are willing to mentors those ideas, add your name and email to the idea.
- It is ok to have a project idea without parent project
- If you're an interested student, add your name and email next to the idea. It is ok to have several students interested by one idea.
- Aspiring students and mentors need to register and submit their proposals or request on the Soc app
|Title||Project||Abstract - links to details/bugs/etc||Reporter||Possible mentor(s)||Comments||Potential student(s)|
|Your project title here e.g. Cure world hunger||Your project link here e.g. SoC||Your project description here. Be as precise and specific as possible. Link to bugs...||Your name here||Your Prospective mentors here (If you're an eclipse committer + the reporter, you should leave your name here too!||Your additional comments|| |