Revision as of 08:26, 20 November 2014 by Anne.haugommard.atos.net (Add link to tutorial doc.)
Welcome to Gendoc Wiki
- Install Gendoc update site to your existing Eclipse Juno platform from Downloads page
- Restart your Eclipse platform
- From a Papyrus model, right click and select "generate document with Gendoc". Select default template and choose between a Docx (MS Word) or Odt (OpenOffice Writer) document format.
- Select target directory in your Eclipse workspace
- Refresh your workspace and open the generated file with default system application.
Download Gendoc tutorial in PDF format.