Skip to main content

Notice: This Wiki is now read only and edits are no longer possible. Please see: for the plan.

Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini/Meetings/Minutes Nov 26 2013

< Gemini‎ | Meetings
Revision as of 11:43, 26 November 2013 by Unnamed Poltroon (Talk) (Gemini Meeting - Tues Oct 8, 2013)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Gemini Meeting - Tues Nov 26, 2013

Attendees: Dmitry, Florian, Mike

  1. Actions from Last Meetings
    • Done
  2. Subproject Updates
    • Gemini Blueprint
      • Fixing build process and outdated maven pom files
      • Currently compiles and runs tests against old framework/test versions - will upgrade
      • About to work on bugs and put out M2 milestone
    • Gemini Management
      • Project runs with latest CT
      • Upgrading to latest Tycho
    • Gemini DBAccess
      • Mostly in maintenance mode
      • If new DB platform support requests come in then we will try to get the requester to contribute
    • Gemini Naming
      • Mostly in maintenance mode
    • Gemini Web
      • Currently working on integration with Tomcat 8
      • TC 8 will likely not be ready until next year
    • Gemini JPA
      • Mike has joined a different org at Oracle and will not be able to spend as much time on it
      • Won't likely be able to put out new features in release until next year
  3. Other
    • Hudson builds seem to be failing spuriously
      • This is often due to problems with config or resources used by Hudson. Sometimes can just start a manual build to see if the problem goes away, or debug it accordingly
      • Dmitry mentioned that there is a separate Hudson server (different from CBI)
        • Kind of a roll-your-own, not all plugins supported?
        • Gyrex seems to be using it
      • Action: Mike to contact Gunnar to find out more about his experience using it (and the advantages/disadvantages)
    • Maven repo
      • Concern that all Gemini project release artifacts are available from a public maven repo
        • Action: Dmitry to look at exporting the artifacts to Eclipse Nexus repo
    • Next Meeting
      • Jan 21, 2014

Back to the top