Skip to main content
- Harald Kornmayer
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- Ariel Garcia
- Software installation on gLite for the course will be solved by Sylva and Ariel. There seems to be no issue on g-Eclipse itself. Main problems seems to be inherited from gLite infrastructure.
- Release 1.0 review is planned now. We aim for a release at the end of may. Ariel will take care on list of contributors and contributions itself.
- release review documentation must be written in CVS in Karlsruhe. Harald will start with the document. Important part is the planning items for the next milestone.
- Wayne Beaton was contacted concerning the future top level project and we aim for a stay in the technology part.
- Release will be on Ganymede and we will provide an update site and epp package for the Eclipse code base.
- Some work to reduce dependecies in the core should be done!
- we will not wait for the ssh IP CQ, but go ahead instead!
- we plan for a three month milestone setup
- contributing to the release review document
- JSDL problem from earlier meeting
- data management gets important.
- Ariel will teach DESY about g-Eclipse in a seminar
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.