|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Apr 28, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Harald Kornmayer
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- Ariel Garcia
- Markus is on conference
- Software installation on gLite for the course will be solved by Sylva and
Ariel. There seems to be no issue on g-Eclipse itself. Main problems seems to be inherited from gLite infrastructure.
- Release 1.0 review is planned now. We aim for a release at the end of may.
Ariel will take care on list of contributors and contributions itself.
- release review documentation must be written in CVS in Karlsruhe. Harald will start.
Import part is the planning items for the next milestone.
- Wayne Beaton was contacted concerning the future top level project and we aim for
a stay in the technology part.
- Release will be on Ganymede and we will provide an update site and epp package for
the Eclipse code base.
- Some work to reduce dependecies in the core should be done!
- we will not wait for the ssh IP CQ, but go ahead instead!
- we plan for a three month milestone setup
- contributing to the release review document
- JSDL problem from earlier meeting
- data management gets important.
- Ariel will teach DESY about g-Eclipse in a seminar
- CQs for ssh plugins and jzlib, Ariel
Carry over items
- JSDL Editor into its own installable feature?
- Data management performance. - Mateusz!
- Email by Piter de Boer (uva.nl) on 25.2.09 regarding LFC reuse and bugfixing, see http://www.science.uva.nl/~ptdeboer/lfc/ . Did we react to that email, and profit from his fixes?