Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Apr 14, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Harald Kornmayer
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- Ariel Garcia
- Markus is still in holiday
- No schedule for official for the release until Markus is back.
- There was a request from Angelo for access to the CVS in Karlsruhe
- we have to contact Thomas before we grant access right!
- Harald will participate at the Cloud Conference with a presenation
- Sylva reported on problems with parametric jobs. There was a problem with
output to a single output file. Sylva will contact Kasia for a solution.
- Contribution questionnaire for ssh was sent was sent by Ariel and ist waiting for
the PMC to confirm it. IP-Zilla number http://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=3226
- gzlib-CQ is still pending. Ariel will take care on it.
- we should ping PSNC concering the data management problems
- JSDL problem from earlier meeting
- data management gets important.
- CQs for ssh plugins and jzlib, Ariel
Carry over items
- JSDL Editor into its own installable feature?
- Data management performance. - Mateusz!
- Email by Piter de Boer (uva.nl) on 25.2.09 regarding LFC reuse and bugfixing, see http://www.science.uva.nl/~ptdeboer/lfc/ . Did we react to that email, and profit from his fixes?