Europa/Winter Maintenance Signoffs
The Planning Council (see Planning Council Minutes 2007.11.06) decided not to use this sign-off mechanism.
About This Page
This page is a Proposal to improve communication during the Europa Final Daze period for Europa Winter Maintenance in late February 2008.
- To ease readability & usability, please use consistent status codes such as these, or add more as required.
- To receive email notifications of changes to this page, log in, then click the link at left: Watch.
- Built: RC build is done, but is still being tested or not all artefacts exist yet
- Done: RC build is done (all publishable zips + update site jars) and available on a staging mirror (eg., build.eclipse.org or fullmoon.*.ibm.com)
- Promoted (published): build is done, promoted (available on download.eclipse.org), and ready to be renamed to R
- IMPORTANT: Please provide URLs for both RC and R builds so everyone knows what is nearly final and what will be final after the rename
- Released (renamed): RC build is done, promoted, and renamed to its final R name
|Project||Project Lead(s)||Release Eng'g||Offset||Status||RC URL||R URL|
|BIRT||Wenfeng Li||Xiaoying Gu||+2|
|DLTK||Andrey Platov||Andrey Platov||+1|
|DSDP DD||Doug Gaff||Ted Williams||+2|
|DSDP TM||Martin Oberhuber||+2|
Model Base, SQL Tools)
|Philippe Mulet|| Kim Moir,
|Dash (Eclipse Monkey)||Paul Colton||Ingo Muschenetz||+2|
| EMF, EMF-QTV (Query,
| Ed Merks,
|M2T (JET)||Paul Elder||+1|
|MDT||Kenn Hussey||Nick Boldt||+2|
|Mylyn progress||Mik Kersten||+1|
|Joanna Kubusta||Joel Cayne||+2|
| Web Tools Platform (WTP)