Skip to main content
- M6 Recap
- Review of M7 Plan
- Andrew Overholt
- Darin Wright
- Dave Stevenson
- DJ Houghton
- John Arthorne
- Pascal Rapicault
- Simon Kaegi
- Susan McCourt
- Timothy Mok
- M6 Recap
- We got p2 out for M6.
- Lots of last minute work.
- Good news is that we now have lots of users.
- Still work to do improving performance and in particular feedback when using old Update Sites.
- Build problems to work out still but sdk is p2-ized
- will also produce a non-p2-ized sdk for product teams
- Publisher / replacement for existing generator
- coming soon, possibly next week
- "publisher" should help with product and existing update site update to p2 metadata
- Recovery tool
- has a validate, cleanup, re-install cycle
- hope to deal with tough problems like corrupt artifacts
- Best effort recovery in the UI
- similar to dropins support, possibly in an advanced tab
- UI for GC
- 3 possibilities - managed, disabled, manual
- PDE work
- target provisioning in progress
- some discussion around self hosting but likely deffered to post 3.4
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.