Skip to main content
- Andrew Niefer
- DJ Houghton
- John Arthorne
- Matt Flaherty
- Oleg Besedin
- Pascal Rapicault
- Simon Kaegi
- Tim Mok
- discussions around being able to verify signatures over a stream rather than from a file
- there might already be a bug about this in our bucket
- probably not plausible though
- what can we do to remember certificates that the user has said they trust
- how long would it be trusted?
- could do something similar to the secure storage work in core
- what did update manager do?
- there could be a place in core.net to add/remove certificates
- storing the certificate trust for the life of the session would be good for 3.4
- will this effect a self-hosted workspace?
- could come up with an in-memory solution for now
- John to open a bug report and Matt will investigate
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.