Skip to main content
September 11, 2007
- launcher fragment problem - currently if you point to a repo with metadata for 2 builds (e.g. 3.3 and 3.4), when you install a bundle, all fragment versions are installed.
- working towards M2 at the end of next week
- status can be found at Equinox Provisioning Status
- Kim testing incorporating into Incubator builds today
- now being included in the Equinox Incubator builds
- Equinox Summit is happening in a couple of weeks
- need to start flushing out the agenda
- when looking at the list of who is coming, lots of interest in provisioning
- use it as an opportunity to give people background and help for things that they are interested in or are willing to contribute to
- should talk to the CDT guys about format and agenda
- we all need to take time to add items to the working agenda and invite others to do the same
- our new co-op student arrives tomorrow
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.