Equinox Minutes - 20070424
Revision as of 15:03, 26 June 2007 by Dj houghton.ca.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)
April 24, 2007
- taking a hit because of jar signing
- do we want to implement our own URL class loader?
- still looking at removing -dev bin from 3.2
- lots of yellow tests
- one content type bug outstanding
- looking ok
- tom to release the jar'd directory bug fix
- runtime needs triage because of bugs moved from platform/ide
- platform is consuming a lot of bundles now
Launcher - console
- need to make a second console
- eclipse.com - this gets run before the exe on the command line
- how does this get delivered?
- root file?
- do we need to brand this?
- needs to be added to the README
- is this included in RCP apps?
- does this mean we need to add another flag in the tooling?
- does this effect people with scripts?
- is adding a new root file a change in API/require PMC approval
- need to ensure we have bug reports for everything
Launcher - db chars
- need to investigate
- bug is that there are db chars in the workspace path