< Equinox | Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 17:08, 28 November 2011 by Dj houghton.ca.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)
- John R
- p2 planning and publishing against the JRE
- Bug 346174
- 2 problems:
- get runtime env from installation and not guess at publishing time
- how to respond to changes in the JRE packages, etc. (maybe new packages provided by user)
- Talked about a placeholder a.jre IU which gets replaced with a real one.
- But what happens when people have IUs which provide new or different packages?
- John shared views on how it relates to the spec