< Equinox | Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 16:00, 22 August 2011 by Tjwatson.us.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)
- 3.7.1 ramp down RC2
- Ongoing Juno Plan
- Git repo branching strategy
3.7.1 ramp down
- Most p2 bugs still open should be postponed
- bug 349628 - Check for updates will not work if there is an invalid repo. Must have a perfect set of repos to have things work.
- bug composite repo issue
- Pascal, DJ and Ian to fill in the p2 plan.
- Tom to review the console stuff and plans to integrate into M2, time permitting.
Git repo branching strategy
- committer branches.
- We should use a branch naming convention for branches pushed upstream by committers.
- Perhaps <committer.id>/<topic> can be used.
- Basically want a way to quick determine what committer created the upstream branch and why.
- Should bring up the topic to the AC and see what other projects are doing.