< Equinox | Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 16:28, 15 November 2010 by Tjwatson.us.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)
- John R.
- Equinox committers currently require platform commit rights to access the documentation and build map files. We need to decide how to address this.
Equinox committers require platform commit rights
- Needed to tag
- Is there a restriction on the number of releng projects
- What about releng tools?
- John to investigate our options
- Needed to contribute to docs
- Jeff proposes to create a new ACL for equinox committers that grants them rights to the eclipse doc.
- Should have a general group for equinox to do tagging, doc and website
- removing final Motif build in favor of GTK