Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- 3.6.1 status
- 3.7 M2 testing (Equinox resolver topics)
- merging equinox and p2 calls
- Server side stuff
- Equinox security
- we are good to go
- still some work to do with the EPP folks SR1
- John will cast the vote
Merging Equinox and p2 calls
- General consensus that merging would be good
- There should be some effort to contain deep technical discussions to the end of the call or other calls
- The question of day / time comes up.
- Suggesting sticking to afternoon ET but need to poll the Europeans to see if that is too late for them
- Pascal to open a poll with various time slots
- We'll make a decision in this call next week
- Help guide Angelo Zerr in his server side tutorial blog series
- Look at the RAP GSoC work and see if there is something that can be contributed to PDE
- Look again at working with the WTP folks on tooling
- We should try to get more people involved
- the lack of tests is actually an impediment to getting more people on board because it is hard to assess contributions
- There may be some challenges testing the servlet bridge on various app servers
- Look at what the Jetty folks do for testing (see dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty/trunk/tests)
- perhaps look at HTTPUnit
- what is the status here.
- Matt F has not been around lately but there does not seem to be much activity.