Skip to main content
- Rampdown stuff
- API changes in p2
- Target provisioning status?
- M6 is passed. Now all API changes need to go through Equinox list and leadership
- What is the status of p2?
- there are some changes that are coming to clarify the new API
- need to balance churn for getting it right
- there are a number of things that relate to stuff that people are unlikely to be using
- would be good to get an API usage report on Helios M6
- Pascal will make available some bug reports that describe the changes.
What is the status of the target provisioning stuff
- Nothing done yet.
- not likely to have progress on it until mid M7
- consider looking at something higher up to just solve the user level issue
Breaking out Equinox builds
- there was some hints in a blog by Kim that we might be able to break the Eclipse/Equinox build down into smaller parts
- Looks like there are still issues around doing this
- Not likely to be dealt with in the near future
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.