Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Epsilon/Agenda"

Line 1: Line 1:
Next meeting to be held on the week of Apr 16
+
Next meeting to be held on the week of '''Apr 16 2012'''
  
 
* Decide on what to do with action items carried over (i.e. create enhancement requests in the bugzilla?)
 
* Decide on what to do with action items carried over (i.e. create enhancement requests in the bugzilla?)
 
* Go through open bugs
 
* Go through open bugs
 
* Discuss whether we should document the (interim) release process. Might be useful if we can share the workload for preparing new releases.
 
* Discuss whether we should document the (interim) release process. Might be useful if we can share the workload for preparing new releases.

Revision as of 02:24, 11 April 2012

Next meeting to be held on the week of Apr 16 2012

  • Decide on what to do with action items carried over (i.e. create enhancement requests in the bugzilla?)
  • Go through open bugs
  • Discuss whether we should document the (interim) release process. Might be useful if we can share the workload for preparing new releases.

Back to the top