Revision as of 22:50, 11 February 2009 by Ptrevithick.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
This page describes a the concept of an Entity Correlation used in the Context Data Model 1.1.
- An Entity Correlation is a kind of Attribute of a source Entity
- Each value of an Entity Correlation identifies a target Entity
- Each source-target Entity pair expresses that both Entities are representations of the same person, group, thing or concept
- Each value of an Entity Correlation is an Entity.
- A N-valued Entity Correlation Attribute is represented as N instances of the higgins:correlation ObjectProperty.
- Representation in N3:
higgins:correlation a owl:ObjectProperty ; rdfs:comment "A directed relation between two entities that are asserted to be representing the same person, group, object or concept"@en ; rdfs:label "correlation"@en .