Revision as of 21:07, 27 April 2008 by Paul.socialphysics.org (Talk | contribs) (→Version)
This page defines the concept of EntityId used in the Context Data Model 1.1.
- An EntityId is a kind of simple-valued Attribute of an Entity
- The value of an EntityId is a single EntityId Data Range UDI
- Its value uniquely identifies its associated Entity instance within its containing Context
- If the UDI is global, its value uniquely identifies its associated Entity instance within the HGG
- An EntityId is globally unique identifier of an Entity