Embedded Tools Summit 2018
The Embedded Tools Summit 2018 will be held during the Unconference day at EclipseCon Europe 2018.
- Date: Monday, October 23, 2018
- Time: 9:30 - 17:30
- Room: TDB
- More Info: 
- Note there is a small fee for the Unconference day to cover expenses.
Overview and current status of Eclipse projects that cover the embedded tools space.
- Target Management and org.eclipse.remote
- Linux Tools
- Trace Compass
Show and Tell
Demos from participants showing off the cool things they've done with their products.
- QNX Momentics
- <feel free to sign up>
The Future of the Eclipse IDE for Embedded
Where do we go from here and ensure we have a healthy platform
- Eclipse Che
- Eclipse "Two"
- The Good Ol' Eclipse IDE
Deeper Dives into specific technologies participants would like to discuss
- CDT's new Core Build System (Doug)
- Linker File Editor (Jonah)
- <feel free to add your own>
Once we're done the topics in the agenda, we can use the rest of the time to break into groups and look at code, get answers from the experts!
- Doug Schaefer - QNX
- David Cummings - QNX
- Jonah Graham - Kitchwa Coders
- <please sign up so we know how big a room to get>