< Efxclipse | Tutorials
From creation to deployment
- File > New > Project
- Select the "JavaFX Project" entry
- Enter a project name and click "Finish".
- Create a Java package in your new project.
- Open the context menu on your package and select New > Other ...
- Select "JavaFX Main Class".
- Enter a class name and click "Finish".
- Add some JavaFX code to the start method of your application.
- Set the selection on your application class and hit the "Run" toolbar item.
- Open the build.fxbuild file and fill in the following fields:
- Vendor name
- Application version
- Click on the "ant build.xml and run" link in the build section of the editor.
- Expand the folders in the "Package Explorer" and double click your jar file.