Eclipse Unconference Europe 2016
- 1 Eclipse Unconference
- 2 Poster session
- 3 Unconference Agenda
- 4 Unconference session descriptions
This page is the live agenda for the Eclipse Unconference in Ludwigsburg on October 24, 2016 at the Forum.
The Unconference is more and more successful so please get in touch with us (gael.blondelle _ at _ eclipse.org and susan.iwai _ at _ eclipse.org) if you need some space for your group.
Registration and logistics
Unlike the regular conference, this Unconference is organized by YOU. There will be food and beverages, power and projectors, and meeting rooms. We will coordinate just a bit to avoid obvious topic overlaps during the day and to make sure that everybody has the right place for their group.
Ther will be some spaces dedicated to a Dev co-working space, that is, spaces where developers meet and work together on their preferred projects. Both experienced and new contributors will find that the co-working space is a good chance to meet and learn from each other.
Registration: If you plan to participate, you have to register for the Unconference on the conference registration page.
- Gaël Blondelle: Eclipse Foundation Europe - PolarSys / Embedded Systems
- Susan Iwai: Eclipse Foundation Europe - Unconference coordination
- Ian Skerrett and Benjamin Cabé: IoT Working Group
- Andrea Ross: LocationTech
- Matthias Zimmermann: Scout User Group Meeting
- Torkild Resheim: Science Working Group
During the Unconference, we will host a poster session over our lunch break. Please send an email to gael.blondelle _at_ eclipse.org and susan.iwai _ at _ eclipse.org if you plan to come with a poster so that we make sure we have enough boards for display. Please list your poster below.
List of posters:
- Papyrus Industry Consortium
- Papyrus for Real Time
- Yatta Profiles for Eclipse Note: Yatta needs two poster boards
The agenda is coming soon.
Unconference session descriptions
IoT Working Group
A meeting of the Eclipse IoT community and IoT enthusiasts. Join us to learn about IoT at Eclipse and share your thoughts on the requirements for building an Internet of Things based on open source and open standards.
Session coordinators: Ian Skerrett, Benjamin Cabé
Project Updates - 9:00am Start
Each project will spend 10 minutes updating on their current status. The update should include:
- Project Overview: Short (1 slide) reminder about your project functionality. This is for people who are be new.
- Project stats: tell us how well your project is doing. Number of download, number of contributors, number of bugs opened, number of mailing list subscribers, etc.
- Project plan: when is the next release and what are the key features.
- Key Challenges: What challenges/issues are you having?
- Collaboration Opportunities: Where do you see potential for collaboration with other Eclipse IoT projects or other communities.
- Projects that will be represented:
- add your project here
Collaborations / Invited Speakers
Other topics of collaboration or of interest to IoT enthusitasts
Science Working Group
Meet and greet with the Science Working Group community. Project updates, ...
- Session coordinator: Torkild Resheim
- Other participants : Philip Wenig