Eclipse UML Generators/Contributor Guide
Eclipse UML Generators can be built using maven within the releng/org.eclipse.umlgen.build sub-folder of this repository :
mvn clean package
[multi-platform build soon]
- You need an Eclipse user account. You already have one if you are an Eclipse commiter or have a Bugzilla account. Otherwise, use this form.
- Sign the Eclipse Contributing License Agreement (CLA) : Please go to your user page , then to the CLA tab once you’re logged in and follow the instructions.
- Make sure you use the proper user information on your git clone’s configuration :
$ cd <path/to/repository>
$ git config --local user.name "<Full Name>"
$ git config --local user.email "<your.mailyourmail.com>"
- Make small logical changes.
- Provide a meaningful commit message.
Eclipse UML Generators uses gerrit for peer reviews. To configure it on your repository, please look up how to setup your SSH keys and remote on the wiki [soon]. A detailed guide on the commit message’s format can be found further down this same page.
Once properly configured, you will be able to request a review by simply pushing your commit on this new remote.