Eclipse IoT Day Grenoble 2018
SAVE THE DATE : January 18-19 , 2018
After the success of the IoT Day 2014, IoT Day 2015, IoT Day 2016 and IoT Day 2017, we are back for a fifth edition! This year, we will have a two-day event, with a combination of talks and tutorials.
We are working on putting together the program so please contact us if you want to present at the event:
- Benjamin Cabé, Eclipse Foundation: firstname at eclipse dot org in
- Gaël Blondelle, Eclipse Foundation: firstname dot lastname at eclipse dot org in
- Didier Donsez, LIG/UGA: firstname dot lastname at imag dot fr, in
- Levent Gurgent, CEA : firstname dot lastname at cea dot fr, in
- Pierre Sanchez, Digital League, p dot lastname at digital-league dot org
- Serge Imbert-Bouchard, Digital League, s dot lastname at digital-league dot org
- 1 DATE & LOCATION
- 2 REGISTRATION
- 3 SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS
- 4 VIDEOS
- 5 AGENDA :: Thursday 18 - Hack Day
- 6 AGENDA :: Friday 19 - Workshop
- 7 Downtown Hotels
- 8 Gallery Eclipse IoT 2017
- 9 Gallery Eclipse IoT 2016
DATE & LOCATION
January 18-19 , 2018
IMAG Building, Domaine Universitaire, 38400 Saint Martin d'Hères
Twitter : Twitter
Registration form : Here
The event is free but the registration is mandatory. Please inform us if you cancel your participation.
SPONSORS ARE WELCOME : CONTACT US !
- Day 1 http://www.festival-transfo.fr/agenda/50/13-eclipse-iot-days-2018.htm
- Day 2 http://www.festival-transfo.fr/agenda/51/13-eclipse-iot-days-2018.htm
Live streaming here: https://mi2s.imag.fr/pm/direct
Recorded videos in 2017 are here: https://gricad.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/multimedia/videos?page=3
Live tweets : https://twitter.com/search?q=%23iotday
AGENDA :: Thursday 18 - Hack Day
- Getting started IoT devices with STM32 IoTNode, Erwan Le Saint (in), STMicroelectronics. description (2 sessions : morning, afternoon)
- Ski Resort Hackathon with Eclipse Sensinact, Levent Gürgen (in), CEA, description in english, description en français
- Getting started with Eclipse Hono, Dejan Bosanac (in) RedHat
- IoT Mashup with Node-RED, Didier Donsez (in), UGA/LIG
08:30 : Registration
09:00-12:00 : Morning session
12:00-13:30 : Lunch
13:30-17:30 : Afternoon session
18:10-19:30 : Networking cocktail
Evening : Transfo festival open reception @ La Belle Electrique
Registration is mandatory : fill out the form
The address is : La Belle Électrique Le Bar, 12 Esplanade Andry Farcy - Grenoble, Tram A - Arrêt Berriat Le Magasin
AGENDA :: Friday 19 - Workshop
- Eclipse IoT projects, Benjamin Cabé (in), Eclipse Foundation.
- Privacy and Connected Objects, Vincent Roca (web), INRIA/PRIVATICS.
- Thanks to the exponential growth of the Internet, citizens became more and more exposed to personal information leakage in their digital lives. Beginning with web tracking on our computer, the advent of smartphones, our personal assistant always connected and equipped with many sensors, further reinforced the tendency. Today the craze for quantified self wearable devices, smart home appliances and more generally connected devices, enable the collection of personal information – sometimes very sensitive – in domains that were so far out of reach. However, little is known about the actual practices in terms of security, confidentiality, or data exchanges. The end-user as well as the regulator are therefore prisoner of a highly asymmetric system. This talk aims at discussing the topic of personal information leakage in IoT. In particular it will rely on preliminary work carried out in the context of the IOTics project (ANR 2016 call for proposal). Leaded by the Inria/PRIVATICS team, this project gathers four research teams working on security, privacy and digital economy, plus the CNIL, the French data protection agency. It focusses on connected devices and follows three directions: the analysis of the internal behavior in terms of personal information leakage of a set of connected devices; the analysis of the privacy policies provided (or not) by the device manufacturers; and the analysis of the underlying ecosystem. By giving transparent information of hidden behaviours, by highlighting good and bad practices, the IOTics project aims at reducing information asymmetry, at giving back control to the end-users and hopefully encouraging stakeholders to change practices.
- The STM32 ecosystem, Erwan Le Saint (in), Gilles Alcocer (in), STMicroelectronics.
- Eclipse PAX – A new programming language for the embedded IoT, Christian Weichel (in), Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions GmbH
- Blockchains for trusted IoT, Vivien Quéma (in), Grenoble INP & LIG, Didier Donsez (in), UGA & LIG.
- LoRa at the Summit of Europe using LoraWAN at the Mont Blanc, Pierre Dubois (in), Requea
- Standard Open Source Cloud APIs for the Smart Home, Sébastien Bolle in, Orange.
- Eclipse Hono and all things IoT Messaging, Dejan Bosanac, in RedHat
- Feedbacks on Eclipse Smarthome/Openhab's day-to-day deployements, Nicolas Bonnefond (in), Stan Borkowski, INRIA Rhône-Alpes, Equipex Amiqual4Home
- Demo Smile4Coffee, Nicolas Bonnefond (in), Stan Borkowski, INRIA Rhône-Alpes, Equipex Amiqual4Home
Registration at 08:30
Morning track : 09:00 - 12:00
Lunch : 12:00 - 13:00 (Room Foyer)
Afternoon track : 13:00 - 16:00
15 minutes from the Campus by Tram. 10 minutes max for the railway station by Tram.
|Residhome Grenoble Caserne de Bonne||21 Rue Lazare Carnot, 38100 Grenoble||Tel: +33 4 76 86 88 88||website|
|Hôtel de l'Europe||22 place Grenette, 38000 Grenoble||Tel +33 4 76 46 16 94||website|
|Hôtel Angleterre||5 Place Victor Hugo, 38000 Grenoble||Tel +33 4 38 88 40 40||website|
|Hôtel Ibis Grenoble Centre||5 Rue de Miribel, 38000 Grenoble||Tel +33 4 76 47 48 49||website|
|Hôtel Gambetta||59 Boulevard Gambetta, 38000 Grenoble||Tel +33 4 76 87 22 25||website|
|Hotel Europole||29 Rue Pierre Semard, 38000 Grenoble||Tel +33 4 76 49 51 52||website|
|Hôtel Alizé||1 Rue Amiral Courbet, 38000 Grenoble||Tel +33 4 76 43 12 91||website|
Gallery Eclipse IoT 2017