Just download, unzip and start the installer: Setup-***.zip
The installer comes with a help page. For the moment, there's no authoring guide.
Not exhaustive list of features:
- Provisioning correct set of plugins in the Eclipse IDE.
- Binding Git repos (incl. personal Gerrit push URL).
- Checking out projects.
- Setting workspace preferences.
- Configuring dynamic working sets.
- Keeping project preferences files in sync.
The configuration is model driven, with the possibility to customize a lot for each project, each branch, each user…
Please prefix the subject header of your posts with "[Oomph] ".
Bug Reports and Feature Requests
First search existing bugzillas to avoid duplication.
Then submit a bugzilla.