The Eclipse Installer automates the installation and update of Eclipse development environments:
- Windows 64 Bit (self-extracting exe)
- Windows 32 Bit (self-extracting exe)
- Mac OS 64 Bit (tar.gz)
- Linux 64 Bit (tar.gz)
- Linux 32 Bit (tar.gz)
Our help center is still work in progress but you may already find answers to your questions there.
Non-exhaustive list of features:
- Provisioning correct set of plugins in the Eclipse IDE.
- Binding Git repos (incl. personal Gerrit push URL).
- Checking out projects.
- Setting workspace preferences.
- Configuring Dynamic Working Sets.
- Keeping project preferences files in sync.
The configuration is model driven, with the possibility to customize a lot for each project, each branch, each user…