Eclipse DemoCamps Oxygen 2017/Hamburg
This time the DemoCamp will take place at the Google office in Hamburg, ABC-Straße 19, 20354 Hamburg.
Date and Time
June 19, 2017
Get together starting at 6pm
Martin Lippert, Pivotal
Following the principles of openness and transparency, we are open to everybody to sponsor this demo camp. Feel free to contact the organizers or simply add yourself to this wiki page as a sponsor.
One additional note: We will donate 20% of the sponsored food/drinks to an organization that supports homeless people in Hamburg. So 20% of the ordered drinks/food will not be delivered to our demo camp, but directly to that organization at the same time. We did that once in the past when we ordered more stuff that we could eat and we thought we should do this again, but this time by purpose.
Google is sponsoring the location
itemis is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Pivotal is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Zühlke Engineering is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
- 18.00: Get together - incl. drinks and snacks
- 18.30: Opening/Welcome
- 18:40 - 19:00: Eclipse 4.7 Platform News - Lars Vogel, vogella GmbH
- 19:30 - 19:50: tbd - Mike Milinkovich
- 19:55 - 20:15: Eclipse JNoSQL - Werner Keil, Creative Arts & Technologies
- 20:15 - 20:45: break
- 20:45 - 21:05: Theia - Moritz Eysholdt
- 21:10 - 21:30: Reactive Programming in SWT and Eclipse - Simon Scholz, vogella GmbH
- 21:35 - 21:55: Hi5: Modular Web SPAs (Single Page Apps) powered by the Eclipse 4 Application Model - Erdal Karaca
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. You need to have an Eclipse Bugzilla account to do so. Signing up is really easy and not only gives you the chance to attend Eclipse DemoCamps, but also gives you the sweet fuzzy feeling of being able to file Eclipse bugs! Come on, give it a try - we know you can do it!
- Martin Lippert, Pivotal
- Stefan Reichert, Zühlke Engineering
- Mike Milinkovich, Eclipse Foundation
- Hilger Steenblock, BTC Embedded Systems
- Werner Keil, Creative Arts & Technologies
- Zhendong Chen, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Carsten Oetke, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Christian Kenfack Tenevo, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Jens Vagts, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Hayo Schmidt, CGI
- Roland Oldenburg, T-Systems MMS
- Conrad Groth
- Jörn Langheinrich, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co KG
- Frank Borasch, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co KG
- Timo Lange, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co KG
- Thomas Stoye, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co KG
- Michael Gerlich, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Lars Vorwerk, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Sascha Winter, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Alexander Rüegg, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Nikolas Kessler, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Hendrik Reitmann, Bruker Daltonik GmbH
- Jacek Wicka, confinitum KG
- Joachim Bleidiessel, Scheidt & Bachmann System Technik GmbH
- Mathias Bietz, SUZLON Energy Ltd.
This time we co-host the event with the JUGHH, so you might also register for the event with their meetup entry.